The workshops described below will be running throughout the year. As a rule, these seminars will last from 1 to several days. Programs are based on western psychology & eastern spirituality and include latest findings in the various fields of scientific research.
Fostering the potential between physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing
We live in a 24/7 world – always on, reacting to events and demand. This is producing a sense of overwhelm, fractured minds, anxious spirits and a concern about the increase in lifestyle diseases at all levels of society. The coherence and alignment of your inner resources with the outer results you want to produce is essential.
I am looking forward to offer my seminars and talks at Seven on a regular basis. The relationship between me and the Seven core Team has grown for many years, we share the same vision for the world and we are aligned in our values. The place will be filled with great people from all over the world and buzzing with new ideas and creativity.Nicholas Janni
CEO Core Presence, Leadership Development, Keynote Speaker
After these 2 days, I am blown away, inspired and energized! Ready to change the world.Sue Liderth
Head of IT - Emerging Markets at Coca Cola
I know of very few environments, which combine spirituality, efficiency, comfort wellbeing, common sense and beauty. Seven fulfils all of these conditions that can enable deep insights into the current possibilities for humanity.Dr. Scilla Elworthy
Founder Peace Direct & Oxford Research Group, 3 Times Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, Co- Founder FemmeQ
FemmeQ feels like a much needed software update!Stefan Schurig
Director Climate Energy & Cities World Future Council, Germany
A sample month at Seven
- The FemmeQ Conference
- A 2-day event with 12 international experts: how can we change out-dated systems and create a more compassionate society?
- Six Senses Slow Life Symposium
- Convening business leaders, policy makers and world leading thinkers to accelerate progress towards sustainable business practises.
- The Seven Talks
- An evening with Dr. Scilla Elworthy & Rutger Bergman discussing their books: the “Business Plan for Peace” and “Utopia for Realists”.
- Leading with Grace & Resilience
- A 5-day Intensive with Karen Downes: How to lead from your inherent feminine wisdom and a deep connection to yourself.
- Systemic Coaching in Conscious Leadership
- A weekend with Marcel Hübenthal on stepping out of your shadow to become a better leader.
- The Seven Open Air Movie Weekend
- Award winning documentaries & films which will change your perspective and inspire your soul.
- Relationships Intensive
- A 4-day program for couples exploring the topics of: communication, boundaries, needs and co-dependency dynamics in relationships.
- Saving the World – One Change Maker at a time
- Meet the Seven Creative Unit: A day with Alexandra Feldner & Michael Hesse on how to maximize your impact.
A glimpse of what we bring
into the world
We are a growing, community of likeminded women & men on all continents who are at the forefront of co-creating a vision and proposing strategies on how the world works based on consciousness practices, strategic alliances and deep feminine principles & values. Our team has staged events in Berlin, London, Los Angeles, Melbourne and Sao Paolo.