The workshops described below will be running throughout the year. As a rule, these seminars will last from 1 to several days. Programs are based on western psychology & eastern spirituality and include latest findings in the various fields of scientific research.
Grace happens when we act with others on behalf of our world. (Joanna Macy)
Ranging from youth activists to grassroots social entrepreneurs, from innovative policy makers to tech entrepreneurs, from scientists to civil society leaders to documentary filmmakers and everyone who is committed to taking effective action in shaping a better world.
I am looking forward to offer my seminars and talks at Seven on a regular basis. The relationship between me and the Seven core Team has grown for many years, we share the same vision for the world and we are aligned in our values. The place will be filled with great people from all over the world and buzzing with new ideas and creativity.Nicholas Janni
CEO Core Presence, Leadership Development, Keynote Speaker
FemmeQ feels like a much needed software update!Stefan Schurig
Director Climate Energy & Cities World Future Council, Germany
After these 2 days, I am blown away, inspired and energized! Ready to change the world.Sue Liderth
Head of IT - Emerging Markets at Coca Cola
I know of very few environments, which combine spirituality, efficiency, comfort wellbeing, common sense and beauty. Seven fulfils all of these conditions that can enable deep insights into the current possibilities for humanity.Dr. Scilla Elworthy
Founder Peace Direct & Oxford Research Group, 3 Times Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, Co- Founder FemmeQ
Seven presents: A Year devoted to Change the World
- Young Activists Sympossium
- How to activate change and stay connected with your inner values.
- Seven presents: the New Masculinity in Politics
- A 2-day conference with 8 international experts on "The New Man in Politics". Followed by a 5 days intensive with Robert Schwenkler: "the Brotherhood of Men".
- International Women's day
- Dr. Scilla Elworthy invites international Peace Builders to discuss the responsibility of women in the Global Peace Conversation.
- The Non Violent Conversation Week
- Communication is key: we invite you to learn techniques for conflict resolution: like deep listening, mediation and NVC.
- The Change Maker Month
- Change Maker, Activists and Social Entrepreneurs come together to work on their projects with our creative unit > interviews, film, branding & design for a better world.
- The Seven "Films for Change" Festival
- Award winning documentaries & films which will help you to change your perspective and inspire your soul.
- Inner Action
- Inner Exploration for Outer Action. A 4 day seminar with Karen Downes & Alexandra Feldner based on the work of Joanna Macy.
- FemmeQ Resident
- A 2 Days summit about feminine intelligence in women and men. Followed by FemmeQ workshops and seminars.
- The International Media Days
- Journalists from all over the world come together to discuss the new paradigm of Media & TV regarding positive news.
A glimpse of what we bring
into the world
We are a growing, community of likeminded women & men on all continents who are at the forefront of co-creating a vision and proposing strategies on how the world works based on consciousness practices, strategic alliances and deep feminine principles & values. Our team has staged events in Berlin, London, Oxford, Brussels, Los Angeles, Melbourne and Sao Paolo.
A Personal StatementHaving worked for several years supporting Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Sir Richard Branson in developing the concept of The Elders, I know how vital it is to draw on the greatest wisdom and experience to create a fertile environment for positive, practical change.
That is why I am proud to be part of this initiative because I am confident in the results it can achieve through a multi-generational approach.
– Dr. Scilla Elworthy
Founder Peace Direct & Oxford Research Group
Three times Nobel Peace Prize Nominee
It is in the same spirit that I see the innate value of the concept of Seven. I know of very few environments, which combine spirituality, efficiency, comfort wellbeing, common sense and beauty. Seven fulfils all of these conditions that can enable deep insights into the current possibilities for humanity.